Date: 11/8/20 8:25 am
From: Tammy Eustis via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Best bird plant?
Hi, Rob!

You have a great selection already! I'd add native honeysuckle, to
attract hummingbirds. They also love the annual black-and-blue salvia.
And sunflowers for finches. All three attract bees as well.

I know you said just one, but that's an impossible ask! I'll stop at
those three...

:-)
Tammy Eustis, Chester