Date: 11/8/20 6:14 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pueblo birds 11/07
Seems like a good movement of Red-necked Grebes in Colorado yesterday. I
saw my first one of fall, at Pueblo Reservoir, Pueblo County yesterday as
well. It very windy right now down here, so I doubt I will look at Pueblo
Reservoir at all today, unless the wind slows way down. More gulls are
coming in for the winter at Pueblo Reservoir yesterday, more Lesser
Black-backed Gulls it seems.

Over at Pueblo City Park, continuing birds continue there yesterday,
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, 3 White-throated Sparrow, and Snow Goose. A
female Black-throated Blue Warbler was seen there on Friday briefly.

Good birding,

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO