Date: 11/7/20 6:45 am
From: Evergreen Erb <evergreenerb...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] questionable sighting
I hope this is all right to post here, but I was gifted, years ago, a large book called The Birder's Life List and Master Reference...Whiting's Reference of birds. It is for someone who travels a lot and has seen birds all over the world. I have never written in it, as I have a more modest book for my more modest sightings. I would love to give it to someone who might use it, rather than toss it. I will have very limited space in my new home, so I can't take it, or 95% of my junk, with me. Let me know if you want it, and I will figure out how to get it to you. Thanks, Evergreen

Join us on Facebook!