Date: 11/7/20 6:46 am
From: Laura Bonazinga <laurabonazinga...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] questionable sighting
We’d be interested if some else hasn’t already laid claim

Laura Bonazinga Bouyea, M.S., CCC-SLPVermont Speech Language Pathology, LLCThe University of Vermont The Stern Center for Language & Learning Mansfield Hall

On Saturday, November 7, 2020, 9:45 AM, Evergreen Erb <evergreenerb...> wrote:

I hope this is all right to post here, but I was gifted, years ago, a large book called The Birder's Life List and Master Reference...Whiting's Reference of birds.  It is for someone who travels a lot and has seen birds all over the world.  I have never written in it, as I have a more modest book for my more modest sightings.  I would love to give it to someone who might use it, rather than toss it.  I will have very limited space in my new home, so I can't take it, or 95% of my junk, with me.  Let me know if you want it, and I will figure out how to get it to you.  Thanks, Evergreen

Join us on Facebook!