Date: 11/6/20 4:31 pm
From: Sandy Leaptrott <sandyleapt...>
Subject: [obol] White-throated Sparrow
Hi All,

One White-throated Sparrow with the rest of the feeder birds today.

Also present: Dark-eyed Juncos, Black-capped Chickadees, Spotted Towhees, Song Sparrows, Golden-crowned Sparrows, Northern Flickers-Red Shafted, California Scrub Jays, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Bushtits, House Finches, starling and a Crow, and Anna’s Humminbirds. Also Eastern Fox Squirrels, quite a circus to watch. It was so entertaining I watched for an hour and a half.

I did study eBird definitions and how to directions before I put in today’s list. I will post some pictures to eBird of my winter garden birds.

Cheers

Sandy Leaptrott
NE Portland

Sent from my iPad