Date: 11/6/20 4:04 pm
From: kevygudguy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Harlan's Hawk along Greenwood Gulch, Greenwood Village, Arapahoe County
Hello Fellow Birders,    Saw a dark-morph Harlan's Hawk along the section of the Greenwood Gulch walking path that runs northwest from near Holly & Orchard to its terminus at the Highline Canal.    I've seen such a bird in this area most winters, so I'm guessing this is the same one.  Mild weather makes it feel early. Keep Smilin',Kevin Corwinwest Centennial, Arapahoe County Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone