Date: 11/6/20 10:08 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pueblo Reservoir birds 11/6
While at Pueblo Reservoir, Pueblo County this morning, looking for the
frigatebird, I saw a basic Red-throated Loon (first off Sailboard, then it
flew west by me near the North Shore Marina), nearly ten Common Loons
scattered around the reservoir, at least four Lesser Black-backed Gulls, a
Franklin's Gull, many Bonaparte's Gulls, a flyover Lapland Longspur were
the highlights.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO