Date: 11/6/20 9:56 am
From: John Graham via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Link to Spruce Budworm Article
Thank you. If made for very interesting reading. On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 03:29:08 PM EST, Phil Rusch via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I thought CT BIRDS might enjoy this article I found concerning historical Spruce Budworm outbreaks and the relationship with many of the boreal bird species that are irrupting this winter.  Evening Grosbeaks are just the beginning.  Maybe Boreal Chickadee, Gray Jay, and Black-backed Woodpecker are in the mix.

It also discusses the
“ Budworm Warblers”.  Enjoy

http://www.audubon.org/sites/default/files/documents/104_026-33BUDWORMfeature.pdf

Phil Rusch