Date: 11/6/20 9:42 am
From: Diana Rebman <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender sterling1065 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: [Tweeters] Camera/binocular harness
Hi All,

I use the Op/Tech dual harness to carry two heavy cameras or occasionally one camera and binoculars. I’ve used it for 10 years now and wouldn’t travel without it. The harness takes all of the pressure away from my neck and distributes the weight evenly across my shoulders. It is so crucial for me that I always travel with an extra one just in case!

Cheers,
Diana

www.dianarebmanphotography.com