Date: 11/6/20 9:37 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [Tweeters] Camera/binocular harness
These tripod carriers are still available from another maker. The one I got is made in England. I think Optics4Birding in California carries them. Contact Pete Young there with questions.

They are not great when you are using the tripod every five minutes. They are really wonderful when you have to carry it a quarter-mile on a rough trail before setting up, or when you are mostly using your bins.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com