Date: 11/6/20 9:34 am
From: Lew & Marti Ligocki <ligockibirds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [Tweeters] Camera/binocular harness
Hi,

About 35 years ago, we had a carry-system that put a tripod with legs partially extended on our backs with a camera body attached, but not a big lens. We carried the lens/s in vest pockets and bins on straps or on a harness. We moved away from this mainly because it took too long to set up and get a shot. Worked better for folks who used it for tripod and scope. I think these were called Tri-packs and were sort of promoted by George Lepp. As I recall, they were made by a Mom-and-Pop company that specialized in gear for photographers, so they might not even be available today.

Hope this adds a useful dimension to the search.

Marti Ligocki
South Salem