Date: 11/5/20 6:24 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Frigatebird at John Martin
The bird was last seen at 2:35pm, by 4 birders at John Martin Reservoir.
It was flying high, and possibly to the west. Many birders arrived around
3pm and after, and watched until dark. Maybe it will be 100 miles west of
John Martin Reservoir tomorrow morning, I know a reservoir that will be
checked.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO