Date: 11/5/20 3:54 pm
From: <clan......> <clangan16...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Summer Tanager in Ames
While searching for the Common Redpolls that have been reported at Tedesco
Environmental Learning Corridor the past few days, I discovered a late
female Summer Tanager hawking insects along the creek in the northwest
corner of the park. I whiffed on the Common Redpolls, but the Summer
Tanager was certainly a nice consolation! An image of the Summer Tanager is
attached below.

-Connor Langan
Ames