Date: 11/5/20 11:39 am
From: Paul Evans <paulevansdo...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Bird feeder question
And make sure you have clean water, and maybe even a drip fountain or bird
bath heated if you want to keep it going in winter. I put in a double tier
fountain this season and increased my bird visits by 30-50%. Hummers too
will come (Anna’s) even in winter if nectar not frozen- they eat the small
insects as well as the nectar.

Paul

--
Paul Evans DO, LL.D (hon.), FACOFP