Date: 11/5/20 9:50 am
From: Stella T <stazandgazer...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Magic of the Platform Feeder
For a while it seemed like we were the only people without Pine Siskins in
the DMV, and we waited anxiously every day.

Wait no more! After we put up a platform feeder this morning three Pine
Siskins showed up about an hour ago, and they are still happily feeding
right now! I am so excited. Hoping the Evening Grosbeaks will come too.

Best,
Stella Tea
Silver Spring, MD