Date: 11/5/20 9:43 am
From: Lew & Marti Ligocki <ligockibirds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Bird feeder question
I agree with Bob with one suggestion. If most of your feeders are out in the open and you can move some closer to shrubs or under tree limbs, that might help. Put ground feeders under shrubs, preferably in front of a window, so you can still see the birds on the tray, but they’re hidden from overhead view. Even with that precaution, every few years we’ll have a hawk, usually a Sharpie, take a bird or two. But the birds keep coming.

Marti Ligocki
South Salem