Date: 11/5/20 9:16 am
From: <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender drbethq for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Bird feeder question
I am writing for advice about my bird feeders. We live next to wooded(oaks, maples, doug fir) area and have always had a nice variety of birds visiting/eating. A month ago visits abruptly stopped. I cleaned feeders, added new seeds, but currently only Stellers Jays, Spotted Towhees, chickadees infrequently visit. Last week I spotted a Coopers Hawk (I think) coming out of woods! I’m guessing he/she has spooked my visitors?
What would you experienced bird feeders recommend?  Take feeders down for a month and hope hawk moves on? Or? Thank you!Beth QuackenbushWest Salem

Join us on Facebook!