Date: 11/5/20 6:44 am
From: Bryan Pfeiffer <bryan...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Snowy Owls and Snow Geese
Greetings, VTBIRDers:

As many of you may know, Snowy Owls are starting to turn up across Canada and northern states (including Vermont and New York). As always, I’m tracking Snowy Owl movements (https://bryanpfeiffer.com/snowy-owl-scoop/) and the Greater Snow Goose migration (https://bryanpfeiffer.com/the-snow-goose-scoop/).

Oh, and if you’re interested in gulls this winter (and who wouldn’t be?), I’ll be delivering a new-and-improved version of my gull identification lesson for North Branch Nature Center’s online Naturalist Journeys lecture series on November 20: https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/gulls-demystified/

Onward!

—Bryan Pfeiffer
www.bryanpfeiffer.com

Join us on Facebook!