Date: 11/5/20 6:04 am
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: [MDBirding] FOS Ruddy Ducks
This morning, through the fog, I saw that a large number of Ruddy Ducks
have arrived in the cove overnight.  Those are our first migrant ducks
of the season.   A group of Tundra Swans did come through several days
ago, but never came into view from our house, staying on the other side
of the point.  And, 2 days ago, we had far too many Siskins to count -
they cleaned out all of our feeders in an afternoon and then moved on
overnight.  Too soon to know if the Ruddy's are hear for a while - we
usually have many that hang around the cove over the winter, but not
this many.

Steve Long, Oxford area