Date: 11/4/20 6:56 pm
From: Aidan Kiley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fairfield Eurasian Wigeon
I found a female Eurasian Wigeon at Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield this
morning. My first in town since December 2016. They used to be regular at
Ash Creek but have vanished the last few years.

I have been looking for female EUWI for a while, and it was nice to finally
pick pne out. Scanning hundreds of female wigeon finally paid off.

Still waiting on Evening Grosbeaks in Fairfield.

Aidan Kiley
Fairfield