Date: 11/4/20 4:45 pm
From: Kat Bradley-Bennett <katpbennett...>
Subject: [cobirds] Sandhill Cranes, W Longmont
About 40 Sandhill Cranes flew over my neighborhood Sunday about 1 PM,
headed south, just east of Haystack Mt. The flock began to circle so I
followed it in my car. At one point, it looked like it was going to land in
cornfields at N 63rd and Oxford, but they reformed and began to climb. When
I lost sight of them, they had caught a good thermal and were south of the
Boulder Reservoir.

Kat Bradley- Bennett
Longmont