Date: 11/3/20 10:01 pm
From: Dave Leibert <xdave...>
Subject: Snow Goose. Bushkill Park , Easton Northampton County
Howdy All,
After Starbucks today I cruised to Green Pond area looking for a rough
legged hawk that was seen there. I didn't have any luck except for the
ordinary redtails. On the way back home I noticed a snow goose with a
few dozen Canada geese along the Bushkill. This was right by the
Bushkill theme park. This looked like a healthy individual that might
have just arrived in the area.

Otherwise the only other raptor I saw was possible an immature bald
eagle near their nest in Hellertown. This bird was sitting on the cell
phone tower but I could not put the binocs on it as I was driving.

Happy birding

Join us on Facebook!