Date: 11/3/20 3:53 pm
From: Alexander Lin-Moore via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Unusual kinglet bahavior
This evening I had a Golden-crowned Kinglet at Brazos Rd. in East Haven
that was foraging near the ground right at my feet, totally unconcerned
with my presence. I put my hand next to the ragweed, and after a minute or
two it actually hopped right onto my finger and then off into the next
branch without skipping a beat! The bird was an adult, so juvenile naivete
can't be the explanation, and it was very active, making me think it
probably wasn't sick or starving either. Interesting to hear that this
seems to be happening all over!

Alex
New Haven