Date: 11/3/20 1:46 pm
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Crisfield Evening Grosbeaks

I've been doing chores so I wasn't glued to the window, but I haven't seen the grosbeaks since I tossed out more seed at lunchtime. Instead, there are 50-60 Pine Siskins eating it up. A handful of House Finches joined them and one House Sparrow, which is not common in our yard. Two Goldfinches showed up but they went for the Marsh Sunflower seed heads out front.If you zoom in, the attached photo shows the feeding frenzy. Poor quality because it's shot through a screened window with my cell phone.Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone