Date: 11/3/20 12:37 pm
From: Stuart Sparkman <jacamar29...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Saylorville Red-breasted Mergs
Hey I-Birders,

I had no luck this afternoon with the continuing Red Phalarope at Oak
Grove (Saylorville Res, Polk Co.), but I also stopped at Cherry Glen, where
I found three RED-BREASTED MERGANSERS. Other than that, very little in the
way of water birds besides loons and gulls. I couldn't believe how many
people were at the lake this afternoon. It was like the Fourth of July.

Good Birding,

Stuart Sparkman
NW Des Moines