Date: 11/3/20 4:20 am
From: Katie Hodge <katiehodge...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] One time MEGA alert: Common Cuckoo in Rhode Island
I have the good fortune of being in Rhode Island for other reasons. If you
go please use the Snake Den Farm Parking lot which is addressed as 90 Brown
Avenue. Brown Avenue is narrow, curves, and has no shoulders. It's
really not safe to park on the road and it blocks traffic. One side of the
road is residential, one side is a working farm. All the usual concerns
about being respectful of neighbors applies, heightened by the covid
restrictions.