Date: 11/2/20 2:54 pm
From: Betty Holton <bholton...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Evening Grosbeak

Hi. Sorry I live in Winooski. This makes the second time this year that one has shown up for a quick meet and greet.  Betty

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:32:15 -0500, Poleysgmavt <poleys...> wrote:

Would you mind sharing where you made your observation with the list.
It seems that recently many people post sightings and assume that the whole world knows where they live.
Denis
Richmond, VT

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 2, 2020, at 11:57 AM, Betty Holton wrote:
>

> A very short visit to my feeder on Sunday morning made my day extra special on Nov 1 st. It was a beautiful male evening grosbeak.

Join us on Facebook!