Date: 11/2/20 12:09 pm
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: American Bittern Centerton fish hatchery 11/2/20
I went by the fish hatchery today, I saw two different Plovers, I think one was the Black-bellied Plover that has been mentioned as it was more white overall, and I saw another that was more tan overall so I think it could be an American Golden Plover. plus one seemed smaller than the other. I have photos, it could be two Black-bellied Plovers.

I saw Jim Landrum over by the weedy pond so I was going to tell him about the Black-bellied Plover, he had found an American Bittern. It moved around a bit but since it is brown and the weeds are more red it was fairly easy to follow.

Also in that pond were two Sora's

The large pond most SW of the lower ponds has been drained and there was quite a lot of Shorebirds. They kept flushing as the hatchery employees were activily working in the pond so I couldn’t get a good count on peeps and Killdeer

American-golden Plover , possibly ?

Black-bellied Plover 1 or 2 ?

Least Sandpipers several
Semi-palmated Sandpipers several