Date: 11/2/20 9:46 am
From: Walter Ellison <rossgull61...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: One time MEGA alert: Common Cuckoo in Rhode Island
Hi All,

Common Cuckoos are not kept as cage birds insofar as I know. It's also
unlikely any are kept in aviaries or zoos in eastern North America. However
hitchhiking on a ship cannot be ruled out. If the bird did that the more
power to it I say.

All the Best & Good Birding,

Walter Ellison

Chestertown, MD

--
Observing Nature is like unwrapping a big pile of presents every time you
take a walk