Date: 11/2/20 8:38 am
From: Rick Borchelt <rborchelt...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Utility of the Listserv
Well then, given how vital it is to so many of us, let's work to ensure
that all the timely announcements about sightings across MD show up here in
a timely fashion. It's been my observation that lately this has been
honored more in the breach than the observance and that folks often post to
this listserv as an afterthought.

--
Rick Borchelt
College Park, MD