Jump to :
All Lists | FAQ
|Date: 11/2/20 7:42 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Frederick and Raptor Alley/Weld
Saturday Raptor Alley (only southern portion, winds picked up at 10am to
- Prairie Falcon
- American Kestrel - 5
- Ferruginous Hawk - 4 (including dark morph again)
- Bald Eagle - 2
- Red-tailed Hawk - 8
- Rough-legged Hawk (same fella as last week, same area)
- Others: Northern Shrike, Pronghorn, Coyote, Common Raven, Ducks and
Geese at Crom Lake
Sunday at Frederick Recreation Area ...
- Pacific Loon
- Common Loon
- Black Scoter
- Snow Goose - 7
- About 20 other "water" species ... full of birds
at Woods Lake ...
- Covered in Canada and Cackling Goose, and Mallard
- Snow Goose - 14+
- Greater White-fronted Goose - 3
Still have Pine Siskin showing up in yard.
Photos later today.
Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<4cb65389-d119-4a39-bc2a-ab5d6de83fd3o...>
||Join us on Facebook!