Date: 11/2/20 7:10 am
From: John Bissell <John.N.Bissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Lots of feeder activity and a new yard bird
This morning Ive had lots of activity at the feeders:

Eurasian Tree Sparrow (Photographed and a new yard bird)
Several Pine Siskins
A Harris's Sparrow that keeps trying to get into my kitchen
An Eastern Bluebird (Only the 2nd time Ive ever seen one in my yard)

No Redpolls or Evening Grosbeaks yet, but there seems to be an air of inevitability perhaps.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes

John Bissell AIC
Subrogation Supervisor
EMC Insurance Companies
717 Mulberry St | Des Moines, IA 50309
P.O. Box 712 | Des Moines, IA 50306
515-345-7554 | 800-247-4445, ext. 7554 | Fax: 866-504-6467
<John.N.Bissell...><mailto:<John.N.Bissell...> | www.emcins.com<http://www.emcins.com>
[EMC Insurance]<http://www.emcins.com/>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/38846?trk=tyah>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/EMCInsurance>[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/emcinsurancecompanies/>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/EMCInsurance>[Youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3we-ar5zjFvEvWfRmP0M6Q>
Diversity makes EMC a stronger company. Learn more<http://www.emcins.com/aboutEMC/DiversityEquityandInclusion.aspx>.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. EMC071856