Date: 11/1/20 5:41 pm
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Surprise on Hunger Mt.
I first want to say what a great report this is.

Secondly, I also want to add that there have been several Boreal Chickadees
found within the Monadnock Region of NH this fall. This includes two that
were Initially reported from the Pack Monadnock Raptor Observatory at
Miller State Park in Peterborough several weeks ago. At least one bird
persisted at the site until even just recently, affording looks to many
visitors, including myself. Interestingly enough, this is where I also had
a BOCH two years ago when I was serving as the official counter for the
site.

It’s turning out to be an interesting fall.

Cheers,
Chad Witko
Brattleboro, VT

--

*Chad Witko*
"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me

Join us on Facebook!