Date: 11/1/20 3:58 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig2.0...>
Subject: [obol] No on Livermore Rd (Polk) Ferruginous Hawk, yes on PRAIRIE FALCON
I saw Brandon W at about midpoint along Livermore Rd, on a bright sunny day
late this morning. We were just a couple hundred yards north of where the
Scalawags Courtney and Caleb and Nick saw a Ferruginous Hawk yesterday

While we stood around by the side of the gravel road, in an area where over
the years I have seen virtually every possible raptor species for NW
Oregon, a PRAIRIE FALCON flew by us, it was met by a RED-TAIL but quickly
outran it. I have seen PRFA only a few times in Polk, usually along
Livermore Rd

There were 15 or more streaked WV HORNED LARKS a quarter mile north of us,
and AMERICAN PIPITS were all around

Roy Gerig Salem OR

Join us on Facebook!