Date: 11/1/20 3:30 pm
From: Susan Kirkbride <susan.kirkbride99...>
Subject: [obol] Clark’s Nutcracker in Washington County
Hi birders,
A Clark’s Nutcracker was photographed two days ago in Washington County. The photo was posted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloraFaunaOregon/permalink/1483161071893535 as well as on iNaturalist https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/63846488. Sorry, I don’t have any more information than that.

I spent almost two hours in the area this morning but was not able to relocate it, but I’ve only seen them a couple times before. Maybe someone more familiar with their habits would do better. I think this is only like the second time the species has been seen in Washington County?

Best,
Susan Kirkbride
Hillsboro

Join us on Facebook!