Date: 11/1/20 11:18 am
From: Kathy Van Der Aue via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] MINI-GRANT APPLICATIONS SOUGHT!!
The deadline for 2021 Mini-Grant applications is midnight on January 15th.
These grants in amounts of up to $1,000.00 are available for funding of
projects which *benefit Connecticut's birds.* Successful projects have
been such things as osprey nest platforms and habitat improvements using
native, bird friendly plants. Grants are typically awarded at our COA
annual meeting in March. If we are again unable to gather in person, we
will send the checks after the committee makes its decisions in
mid-February. Full details and applications can be found at
https://www.ctbirding.org/resources/coa-mini-grant/ or Google "ctbirds
minigrants" and click on the heading for COA when the listings come up.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, CT