Date: 11/1/20 10:49 am
From: Hawkcount.Org Reports <reports...>
Subject: Allegheny Front (01 Nov 2020) 11 Raptors

UF 0 0 2
UE 0 0 0
UR 0 0 44

Total: 11 11 11484

Observation start time: 08:00:00
Observation end time: 12:30:00
Total observation time: 4.5 hours

Official Counter: Bob Stewart

Observers: Adam Katrancha, Dave Darney, Jim Rocco

Visitors:
The Allegheny Front Hawkwatch is closed to the public during the Covid 19
pandemic. Please do not walk in. We will open to the public as soon as we
ensure the safety of all.

Weather:
8 AM drizzle; 9 - 11 AM brief periods of showers with clearing; 12 PM rain;
12:30 watch terminated.
Moderate winds out of the SW- with gusts in late AM.
Cloud cover 100%.
Visibility 1 to 17 km.
Temp 4 to 9 degrees C.

Raptor Observations:
11 migrating raptors.
1 Golden Eagle at 11:32 age unknown - powering over tree tops in valley.

Non-raptor Observations:
robins, crows, raven, blue jay, black-capped chicadee.

Predictions:
Windy with snow showers.
Winds out of the west 20-30 mph, gusts to 40 mph.
Report submitted by Robert Stewart (<bob...>)

More site information at hawkcount.org: https://hawkcount.org/siteinfo.php?rsite=111

Join us on Facebook!