Date: 11/1/20 10:20 am
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] RFI -- Ocean City CORE and WEKI
Howard,

When you say “a very large parking lot and covers a pretty big area,” it seems you’re thinking of the Ocean City Inlet and not Sunset Park. Sunset Park is just a tiny park about a block north of the Inlet. The entrance is on Philadelphia Avenue and it has frontage on the Bay. The park is right next to the Coast Guard Station. See https://birdersguidemddc.org/site/ocean-city-inlet/, which covers Sunset Park as well as the Inlet. Dereck Hudgins wrote earlier today with suggestions on where to look for the redpoll within the park.

Marcia

_________

Marcia Watson

Patuxent Bird Club

A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society

www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, MD

<Marshwren50...>