Date: 11/1/20 9:44 am
From: 'MikeBowen' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: 2020 Denton Black-headed Grosbeak
The "stakeout" type Hotspot for the Caroline County Black-headed Grosbeak
was set up several hours ago, as Hugh David says in his post, but is not as
of this minute (12:38 p.m. EST on November 1) yet available for general
use. It should become available later today. The new Hotspot is called:
stakeout Black-headed Grosbeak, Hobbs (2020)
As HD recommends, if you see this bird, please use this Hotspot rather than
your own Personal Location and please do not use the Hotspot from the 2011
sighting of the same species (but not the same bird, one assumes!), which
was called "stakeout Black-headed Grosbeak, Denton (2011)" and which in any
case was several miles away. If you already have a Personal Location
checklist for the current Grosbeak, you can easily Merge it into the new
Hotspot when that becomes available. Contact me at the e-mail address
below if you have problems Merging.

Mike Bowen, Bethesda
eBird Volunteer Hotspot Reviewer for Maryland
<dhmbowen...>