Date: 10/31/20 3:38 pm
From: david.shealer <david.shealer...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Recent sightings - Deere Dike
Notable species over the past 24 hours at Deere Dike, Dubuque, include 4
Surf Scoters, 3 Black Scoters, 2 Horned Grebes, and 2 American Black Ducks
yesterday afternoon (30 Oct.). This morning, I had a continuing (?)
Eurasian Tree Sparrow at my feeder, and a first county record BLACK-BELLIED
WHISTING DUCK in the impounded marsh behind my house.

Dave Shealer
Dubuque
Dubuque County