Date: 10/31/20 1:59 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Understanding Fieldcraft
Hi MD and DC birders, This is another piece about fieldcraft
<http://birdpartner.com/2020/10/31/fieldcraft-part-two/> that I hope will
be helpful to birders and photographers alike. It also includes "the rest
of the story" about the unusually early appearance of an Ash-throated
Flycatcher just south of you in SE VA. I hope you enjoy it, and I welcome
your feedback.