Date: 10/31/20 1:40 pm
From: Strobel, Warren <warren.strobel...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Usual number of Pine Siskins
Pine Siskins (4) arrived at my feeders today, along with a Purple Finch.
Yard birds #56 and 57 at the new pad. Come on, Evening Grosbeaks and
Redpolls!

Good Birding!
Warren Strobel
Edgewater, MD

Warren P. Strobel
National Security reporter
[image: The Wall Street Journal] <http://www.wsj.com/>
*O: *(202) 862.6622* | M: *(202) 744.1312
*E: *<warren.strobel...>* | T:* @wstrobel
A: 1025 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 800 | Washington, D.C. 20036
[image: Dow Jones] <http://www.dowjones.com/>