Date: 10/31/20 12:48 pm
From: Suan Yong <suan.yong...>
Subject: Re:[cayugabirds-l] Orange Crowned @ Salt Point
The salt point flock continues to produce neat birds, including blue-headed vireo and pine siskins, and what I thought was a black-throared green is looking more like a Blackburnian. Have yet to relocate the orange-crowned candidate after it became camera sky and darted off.

Suan

> On Oct 31, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Suan Yong <suan.yong...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Saw what I'm pretty sure was an orange crowned warbler at salt point, in an active area between south trail and salmon creek, with many waxwings, a black-throated green and a yellow-rumped warblers.
>
> Suan

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/