Date: 10/31/20 12:40 pm
From: Howard Wu <howiewu1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] RFI -- Ocean City CORE and WEKI

Hi, birding friends:

I understand there is a persistent Common Redpoll at Sunset Park in Ocean
City, and there is just a report of a Western Kingbird at Stephen Decatur
Highway. If I am not mistaken, there was a pretty persistent WEKI reported
in the same area in the last few years.

I have some questions:
1. Regarding the Common Redpoll -- I have been to Sunset Park maybe once, I
believe it has a very large parking lot and covers a pretty big area. Any
tips on where I should look? What is the best time of the day to look? BTW,
do you have to pay for parking there?
2. Regarding the Western Kingbird -- is it just by the side of the road?
Can you pull off, or is there a spot nearby where you can park? Any tips on
where (what landmarks, etc.) I should be looking for?

Sorry for all the questions, I don't go to that park of Maryland very
often. Thanks in advance!

Howard Wu
Herndon, VA