Date: 10/31/20 10:49 am
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: Sparrowing at Bell Slough WMA (South)

My bad. The location is actually Bell Slough (South entrance). Our local abbreviation tripped me up, but thanks to Jane Wiewora for humorously catching it. I've renamed the subject line. Patty McLean Conway AR
-------- Original message --------From: plm108 <plm108...> Date: 10/31/20 11:27 AM (GMT-06:00) To: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: Sparrowing at Bell South
Today is the last day that the wetlands area at Bell South WMA in Faulkner County will be accessible until after Feb 15. A small group of sparrow chasers braved the cold of the early morning and ventured out. We're glad we did because we saw a nice assortment of sparrows including two HENSLOW'S, two LECONTE's, VESPER and possibly a Nelson's (no photo of this one). And of course an abundance of Song, Savannah, Swamp and Field Sparrows and a good number of Sedge Wrens. New arrivals included Green-winged Teal, American Pipit and PURPLE FINCH. Happy Birding this beautiful weekend. Patty McLean and Michael Linz The Roadrunners, Conway AR

or click the following link: