Date: 10/31/20 9:27 am
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Sparrowing at Bell South

Today is the last day that the wetlands area at Bell South WMA in Faulkner County will be accessible until after Feb 15. A small group of sparrow chasers braved the cold of the early morning and ventured out. We're glad we did because we saw a nice assortment of sparrows including two HENSLOW'S, two LECONTE's, VESPER and possibly a Nelson's (no photo of this one). And of course an abundance of Song, Savannah, Swamp and Field Sparrows and a good number of Sedge Wrens. New arrivals included Green-winged Teal, American Pipit and PURPLE FINCH. Happy Birding this beautiful weekend. Patty McLean and Michael Linz The Roadrunners, Conway AR

or click the following link: