Date: 10/31/20 7:30 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Fwd: honk honk
Ack... I forgot about this issue I have. I have a link to my website in my
signature and for some reason, this server keeps refusing that. Why? So I
either have to just delete my signature for ALL emails OR, try to remember
to delete that link when I email this listserv every time. I don't like
either option as my memory isn't great. :( Anyway... Let's get this
message sent...