Date: 10/30/20 6:52 pm
From: Liz <eholencik...>
Subject: [obol] Hawks in Halsey
Hi All,

I’m trying to figure out how to balance using OBOL and WhatsApp. Today there were many postings on Mid Valley WhatsApp that never made it to OBOL. And most of the posts wouldn’t have been right for OBOL. However, there is an amazing display of Hawks in the fields of Halsey right now. I think every birder state wide should know about it and that’s where WhatsApp has a regional limitation. But OBOL will get the job done!

If you want to post on WhatsApp and OBOL it’s fairly quick. Send your message to WhatsApp. When it goes though hold your finger on the message. Prompts will show up and follow the prompts to Forward your message via email to OBOL.

Back to Hawks - Today’s cliff notes:
Ferruginous Hawk still at Potter rd. Near road 211.

50+ Hawks at Creek dr. west of Smith rd. With 2
Ferruginous -adult and immature. And a few short-eared owls.

Numerous Hawks at American dr. Looking north. 2 are Ferruginous.

Happy Birding,
Liz Holencik
Tidewater, Oregon

Sent from my iPhone