Date: 10/30/20 9:00 am
From: Barbara Spagnuolo <BSpagnuolo...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mtn Bluebird in Highlands Ranch (Douglas Cnty)
Saw a lone male Mountain Bluebird this morning, perched on a marker post in the open space tract along Falcon Trail in my Eastridge neighborhood of Highlands Ranch in Douglas County. This is generally near the intersection of Colorado and University. I have only occasionally seen bluebirds in this neighborhood (not many trees or boxes for nesting sites) over the years but this is the latest I have ever seen one in Douglas County.
-Barbara Spagnuolo, Highlands Ranch/Castle Rock, Douglas County