Date: 10/30/20 7:13 am
From: Dan&Nan <dan-nan-semper...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Unusual number of finches
I will, thank you - and given a choice between The Birds and murder hornets, I'll take The Birds. Love the idea of seeing Evening Grosbeaks & redpolls.
I filled my feeders at 7:30 - one's empty and the other 3 are nearly so. Hungry little devils! But the jay & the woodpeckers are getting in now, which is comforting.

This group has been amazing - so glad I found you -- I've learned a ton in just an hour.
Thank you!
Nancy